Friday 29 January 2010

bambi of the blogging world


Really. I have no idea what i am doing, none of my friends blog but I've always wanted to try so this is my atempt. I hope you like it.



FINALLY the snow has stopped and I have been able to wear my lovely suede brogues out without injury.
I really do love them I feel so cute when I put them on.
Heels are a no go for me unfortunately as they cause more embarrassment than they are worth as i cant walk in them.
i feel like a let down to girls around the world saying this but, it is a sad and true fact that i can not walk in heels!

















the top i am wearing i printed my self and am quite proud of my white and nerdy top is in the process of being made hopefuly it will be as good as this one. oh and these are my beloved shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

i'm 15 stumbling through blogging and learning not be be too awful. seeking help