Monday 22 February 2010

happy happy days

so i have alot to write about. febuary has been a busy month. had a "mini break" in wales dont you love that phrase the only thing is it kind of reminds me of a dirty weekend in a hotel in solford which is far from the truth as i went with my mum and dad. It was actually very lovely my love for english beaches and the cultures of the seaside towns was rekindled and i have found a new love for castles, mainly beacuse they make me feel 5 again. i think the people around me were worried by my behavior but what can i say it brought out the childish side of me, children tend to skip every where dont they?
i have come back off holiday with a very possitive and forward thinking atitude this may be beacause of the fact that i bought so much lovely stuff and took so many fabulous picture this weekend.


a beach we found down a windy road





i could of stayed there for hours at the castle


so im going to do another blog about fashion week and my latest fashion obsessions in the next few days, it seems pointless to put it all in one blog. il just leave you with a taste of the beautiful creation that is darwin deez
he is my crush of the month <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

i'm 15 stumbling through blogging and learning not be be too awful. seeking help